Sunday, August 31, 2008

DON'T GIVE UP IN BUSINESS OR LIFE

Hi! My name is Joey Adamson. My wife Glenda and I enjoy helping other people in more ways than just business. My wife has really taught me a lot about giving. This marketing system, The MLM HitList System, is a very good example of giving. In the past 15 Yrs. plus we have been involved in some way in many different networking businesses. Like most people in networking we have made some mistakes along the way. However, we have been learning from those mistakes. I believe that if you haven't made some mistakes in business, you probably haven't learned much.

Some are well trained and succeed. Some are well trained and don't succeed. Others try to re-invent the wheel. Still others get discouraged and give up. Don't give up-get on board a Powerful-Free system and let it work the web for You.

A word of encouragement: I waited 7&1/2 yrs. for my wife Glenda to agree to marry me. No matter what others said,or what she said deterred me. She believed that we were just best friends. I believed that she would be my wife. It took a lot of prayer, impatience Please!Marry Me!, and then patience finally. Patience, persistence, belief in spite of all the odds paid off. God turned her heart toward marriage. Now, she is my wife(a true GOD-Send) and what a Blessing she is in my life. Guess what I didn't give up and I won the Prize(her heart.)


No comments: